Whole House Humidifier
When it comes to the comfort of your indoor air, temperature isn't the only thing to consider. For many families, a whole home humidifier not only provides the right amount of moisture for total comfort, it can also help to keep irritating airborne particles from circulating as easily.
- Alleviate dry conditions which may aggravate asthma and allergy symptoms
- Reduce static electricity in carpets
- Avoid damage from dry air to your furniture, woodwork, paintings and musical instruments
- Reduce shrinkage of wood floors and woodwork
- Cold winter air will feel warmer at lower temperature levels
- Eliminate need for portable appliances
- A Bypass Humidifier uses the pressure difference of the supply duct and the return duct of the HVAC equipment to move air over the evaporative pad
A Fan Powered Humidifier contains a self powered fan to move moisture into the duct system and can be more effective than cover more footage than a bypass model.
Return To Indoor Air Quality